1. Aluplast Sp. z o.o. , a limited liability company, makes every effort to protect the privacy of its customers, the users of the website at www.aluplast.com.pl, and the recipients through it of Vademecum PVC Windows and Profiokno publications, the newsletter recipients, and people using the "valuation order" and contact forms (hereinafter referred to as "Users").
2. Using the website of www.aluplast.com.pl does not usually require personal data. However, to use the services offered through our website, it is necessary to provide such data as: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, which is voluntary.
3. The Administrator of Users' personal data as defined in the Regulation of European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (in brief: "GDPR"), is Aluplast Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Profilowa 1, 63-006 Nagradowice, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000123391 (in short: "Administrator" or "Aluplast").
4. Users' personal data is collected using electronic forms or correspondence, addressed directly to the company's e-mail addresses located on the website www.aluplast.com.pl.
5. Aluplast processes Users' personal data only for specific and lawful purposes, namely:
a) for the conclusion and performance of the contract - for the duration of the contract and the resulting settlements (the legal basis for processing is the contract concluded by Aluplast with the person to whom the personal data pertains);
b) to perform the services of our partners offered through our website, in particular the "valuation order" service - until such service is provided and settlements arising from it (the legal basis for processing is the consent of the data subject);
c) in order to comply with our legal obligations, e.g. issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents - for the time required by law (the legal basis for processing is our legal obligation);
d) in order to assert our claims - until the expiration of the claims (legal basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest);
e) for direct marketing purposes, including information on current promotions and industry offers - pending opposition against the use of personal data for such marketing purposes;
f) in order to answer questions addressed to us other than those constituting an invitation to submit an offer - until withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data (the legal basis for processing data is the consent of the person directing us to the query; we will consider the inquiry referred to us as consent to respond);
g) for the purpose of creating internal analyzes and statistics - for the duration of the contract and the expiration of the period of limitation of our claims under such personal agreement (the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest).
4. Without the User's express consent, his personal data will not be transferred to other entities, with the exception of:
a) entities operating postal or courier services,
b) banks (if we are obliged to make payments to the User),
c) entities serving our information systems and website,
d) entities providing accounting, advisory, auditing or legal services to us,
e) purchasers of claims (in the event of failure to pay in time for our goods or services).
5. If the person who wants to use the "valuation Order" service agrees, his personal data will be communicated to our partners (window manufacturers) for the purpose of the valuation. Aluplast hereby informs that it only mediates between interested parties and window manufacturers and does not prepare window valuations on its own behalf. Granting consent for the transfer of personal data to our partners is necessary to use the "valuation order" service.
6. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information about the User to competent public authorities or to third parties who submit such a request based on applicable law.
7. Users' personal data will not be transferred outside the EEA, that is, the European Union and Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland.
8. Every User whose personal data is processed on the basis of consent has the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not, however, affect the lawfulness of the User's data usage that occurred before the withdrawal of such consent. Lack of consent may, however, prevent the transfer of certain information and the implementation of certain services.
8a. Each User whose personal data is processed by Aluplast has the right to:
- access to their data and its correction,
- request for deletion of data (if they are processed unreasonably), to limit or stop processing them.
All requests, applications or inquiries regarding the processing of Users' personal data by Aluplast may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address: ul. Profilowa 1, 63-006 Nagradowice, with the note "Personal data".
9. Notwithstanding the above rights, each User has the right to object to the processing of his/her data for the purposes of direct marketing.
10. Each User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw.
11. Aluplast declares that in order to protect Users' data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or unauthorized disclosure, it applies appropriate organizational, technical and physical safeguards. At the same time, Aluplast indicates that no method of transmitting data over the Internet is completely safe. Therefore, despite the efforts made by Aluplast to secure the personal data transferred, it cannot guarantee the full security of transmission over the Internet.